Warning, regarding win trading/boosting in ranked PVP

Alaris

Over the past 2 seasons a few users in particular have been found guilty of either or both of the follwing

-giving PVP ranked wins to their main account via an alternate account

-intentionally having friends/guildies intentionally give them #free wins to boost their ranked PVP rating.

Some examples include users who broke into the Top 25 in back to back seasons and have been perma-banned for committing the above acts

We want PRO's PVP environment to be a competitive environment and one with integrity.

If you intentionally and artificially boost your PVP rating in any manner, you risk a ban on all of your accounts.

Anyone who assists or aids someone in boosting also risks a Ban.

360728-intentionally having friends/guildies intentionally give them #free wins to boost their ranked PVP rating.

I honestly suggest a rule change then or at least make it more clear.

11. Using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

Ill try to explain what I am referring to:

• Player A is in Guild A
  • Player B is in Guild A
  • Player A is almost on the ladder just one game is missing and it is close to the seasons end
  • Player A q''s up and is facing Player B
  • Player A pm's Player B and explains the situation that he is close to hit the ladder and ask him if he can dc/int. lose in order for Player A to climb on the ladder
  • Player B dc's

Does this fall under this "new" rule(?), is every int. lose ban able(?) & is a perm ban not some sort of hard punishment, why not temp-ban and a ban from PVP?

ps: the public callout is inappropriate in my opinion, should just ban them and leave it that way, there was honestly no need to mention both users

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

360728-intentionally having friends/guildies intentionally give them #free wins to boost their ranked PVP rating.

I honestly suggest a rule change then or at least make it more clear.

11. Using one's alternative account to boost the ranking of the main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

Ill try to explain what I am referring to:

• Player A is in Guild A
  • Player B is in Guild A
  • Player A is almost on the ladder just one game is missing and it is close to the seasons end
  • Player A q''s up and is facing Player B
  • Player A pm's Player B and explains the situation that he is close to hit the ladder and ask him if he can dc/int. lose in order for Player A to climb on the ladder
  • Player B dc's

Does this fall under this "new" rule(?), is every int. lose ban able(?) & is a perm ban not some sort of hard punishment, why not temp-ban and a ban from PVP?

Can you please reiterate in English? This forum is English only.