Limbo Guild - Yellow Server

Justlegend

I would love to join this fine establishment :) here is my application :)

1) How old are you and where are you from? ------- 21 and from the Philippines, moved to Canada when i was 9

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? --------- I currently have 80hrs play time and I currently have all badges except for Sinnoh (Hannah's being a lil bish)

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? -------- have accounts on there but yellow is my main

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? ------- Basically finish story, start grinding for PvP, and finish the side quests

5) Do you use discord? ----- Hell ya (no mic atm)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) How old are you and where are you from? 17 gonna be 18 in 4 days from now and I'm from California

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? 338hr 31min of playtime and I have 32 badges

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? I have another account that was main on red server but stopped playing that one.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? To get good at pvp and get help making and learning pvp team's

5) Do you use discord? Yes

• 3 weeks later...

1) How old are you and where are you from? 17 / Tennessee

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? 70 / 24

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? I did play on Red before, but I am currently playing on Yellow with my boyfriend.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? I want to be the very best

Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause I will travel across the land Searching far and wide Teach pokémon to understand The power that's inside / Finally be better at something than my boyfriend

5) Do you use discord? Yes.

1) How old are you and where are you from? 21, California

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? 89 hours, 24 Badges

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? No.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? To make friends.

1) How old are you and where are you from? 21, California

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? 89 hours, 24 Badges

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? No.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? To make friends.

1) How old are you and where are you from? 17 / Tennessee

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? 70 / 24

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? I did play on Red before, but I am currently playing on Yellow with my boyfriend.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? I want to be the very best

Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause I will travel across the land Searching far and wide Teach pokémon to understand The power that's inside / Finally be better at something than my boyfriend

Guys join discord and / or contact JustLegend in game. Ty