Limbo Guild - Yellow Server

Justlegend

1) How old are you and where are you from? 27 / USA

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? ~24 Hours ///5 hours (had another account but lost info for it.)

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? Have a bit of stuff on blue, N/A red

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? Have fun, maybe pvp if i can get the hang of stuff

5) Do you use discord? yes

Join our discord https://discord.gg/KVjQpyh

Check!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick announcement:

Crimsonlegacy merged with limbo and we decided to make limbo as the main guild amd crimson to be a branch guild.

Crimson is now a guild that is for newbies and for people that wants to learn how to pvp/or become a better pvp player.

How would i describe crimson:

A fun guild, we have events every week and meetups as well. An amazing branch guild of limbo. A place where you can have fun and fit in.

Just wanna add a couple of things:

Limbo is currently the top 2 guild in the ladder and we were top 4 last season

1) How old are you and where are you from? 17 and from Pakistan

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have? 137hrs and I am a hoenn champ.

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? I have another account in which I am a johto champ and no I have never played in blue or red server.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? Yep do become the very best!!!

5) Do you use discord? Yep!

• 3 weeks later...

1) How old are you and where are you from? 24 from germany

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have: 75 hours and hoenn champ

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? I have another account on Red Server

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? Catch them all and pvp master :D

5) Do you use discord? No

1) How old are you and where are you from? 27 / Canada

2) How much hours of playtime do you have and how many badges you have: 111 hours / 23 Badges

3) Do you have more accounts and were you playing on Blue or Red server? Yes for both. Only use them when Yellow server is down.

4) Do you have any aim(s) in this game? Just playing when I feel like it.

5) Do you use discord? Yes