Hoen bugs please help

Will1994

I was in new mauville farming magnemites and then i saw wattson there so ithought id talk to him see what it was about and then he just teleported me to the machines and now my teleporters have been restarted in the sense i have to redo the entire process. Ive done them before i have over 800 hours playing time i dont know if you have way to check but if so then please do as i am not trying to trick anyone i genuinely got restarded and i would really appreciate it if someone along the staff could help me redo my teles in an instant as i do not fancy to redo the entire process as it is long and tiresome. Thank you

362842 I was in new mauville farming magnemites and then i saw wattson there so ithought id talk to him see what it was about and then he just teleported me to the machines and now my teleporters have been restarted in the sense i have to redo the entire process. Ive done them before i have over 800 hours playing time i dont know if you have way to check but if so then please do as i am not trying to trick anyone i genuinely got restarded and i would really appreciate it if someone along the staff could help me redo my teles in an instant as i do not fancy to redo the entire process as it is long and tiresome. Thank you

Hello WIll1994,

please check out these threads

and as Reikou said in another thread

362756 -snip-

Everyone had to redo the quest to use the teleporters again unfortunately, no way around it

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.