LoL Semi Finals

Primedelta

48464 LLiveeeeee? FUUUUU!

Fnatic RIP. I thought they will do better.. well..

Yeah it was in my country :P and indeed RIP, though was funny, Febiven walked by us after the match so we had a chat with him xD

holy crap, what did he say? something about the game? :D

He was disappointed about how they went down, but he said he learned a lot from that game, and what they have to change for next season :P He's dutch so that makes talking so much easier xD we also saw 3 guys from SKT T1 randomly take the bus o_O

Yeah it was in my country :P and indeed RIP, though was funny, Febiven walked by us after the match so we had a chat with him xD

He was disappointed about how they went down, but he said he learned a lot from that game, and what they have to change for next season :P He's dutch so that makes talking so much easier xD we also saw 3 guys from SKT T1 randomly take the bus o_O

lol why would they even take the bus. xD febiven is cool, but huni is anway.. the best of all. Huni is so cute xD NO HOMO !

lol why would they even take the bus. xD febiven is cool, but huni is anway.. the best of all. Huni is so cute xD NO HOMO !

Huni is adorable xD Febiven was the best player in the semi finals though, but yeah idk why they took the bus.. you'd assume they'd have freakin cars xD