PRO Wiki.

Naero

[mention]Catillian[/mention], can you explain that further please? We don't put intentionally any bugs/wrong information in there :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PRO Wiki is amazing but i'm afraid to post on it because im confused where to put my topic lol.

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Naero,

Regarding Prowiki.info, I wanna help with routes and what Pokemon they have in. I notice that there are many routes not available on the wiki.

Thank you and take care.

Sincerely,

Aladdin Marzouk

aladdin_signature.png

6ZyAvk

IGN: Aladdino | Server: Silver

Shiny Encounter: 17 | Shiny Caught: 17

Current Team: w3SviQKVQzAu

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Intel i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

Asus Maximus IX Formula

Corsair LED 32GB Ram

Asus Nvidia Geforce Strix 1080 Ti OC

EVGA Supernova 1000P Power Supply

Thermaltake Core X71 Case

Latest Youtube Videos Recorded with Nvidia Share:

NieR: Automata - Max Settings

https://goo.gl/qGiJdJ

Hello Naero,

Regarding Prowiki.info, I wanna help with routes and what Pokemon they have in. I notice that there are many routes not available on the wiki.

Thank you and take care.

Sincerely,

Aladdin Marzouk

Hello, Aladdin, and thank you for registering your interest in contributing to PRO Wiki. :)

Firstly, if you have not already filed an account request, I would enjoin you to do so here; thereafter, I can activate your account to operationalize your usership.

Since you have narrowed down the field to your primary contributory interest in the wiki, I shall give you some pointers and protips in that regard.

The paradigm of wiki-editing is easily learnable overall, but it still entails a learning curve; one of the best vehicles for traversing that is by reverse-engineering the pages, which is why I would advise reading the source codes of various locational pages in order to best have a cryptographic understanding on the nuts and bolts of creating these pages.

On the source codes, you can see the various modular templates used to construct these pages—much of which require minimal input to display on the pages and already have data, such as all Pokemon spawns, already in the wings; ensure that you add all of them on the area pages where applicable on the pages that you wish to create. It isn't an epistemicide if you initially omit some of this information, but do try to ensure that you at least add in all the cardinal essentials of it—Pokemon-spawn data, the information box, and so forth.

Lastly, if you have any clarificatory questions needed in editing these pages, feel free to contact me on whichever medium you find optimal.

Thank you once again, and happy editing. :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello Naero,

Thank you and take care.

Sincerely,

Aladdin Marzouk

Hello, Aladdin, and thank you for registering your interest in contributing to PRO Wiki. :)

Firstly, if you have not already filed an account request, I would enjoin you to do so here; thereafter, I can activate your account to operationalize your usership.

Since you have narrowed down the field to your primary contributory interest in the wiki, I shall give you some pointers and protips in that regard.

The paradigm of wiki-editing is easily learnable overall, but it still entails a learning curve; one of the best vehicles for traversing that is by reverse-engineering the pages, which is why I would advise reading the source codes of various locational pages in order to best have a cryptographic understanding on the nuts and bolts of creating these pages.

On the source codes, you can see the various modular templates used to construct these pages—much of which require minimal input to display on the pages and already have data, such as all Pokemon spawns, already in the wings; ensure that you add all of them on the area pages where applicable on the pages that you wish to create. It isn't an epistemicide if you initially omit some of this information, but do try to ensure that you at least add in all the cardinal essentials of it—Pokemon-spawn data, the information box, and so forth.

Lastly, if you have any clarificatory questions needed in editing these pages, feel free to contact me on whichever medium you find optimal.

Thank you once again, and happy editing. :)

Hello Naero,

I have submitted the account request, looking forward to help as possible as I could.

Sincerely,

Aladdin Marzouk

aladdin_signature.png

6ZyAvk

IGN: Aladdino | Server: Silver

Shiny Encounter: 17 | Shiny Caught: 17

Current Team: w3SviQKVQzAu

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Intel i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

Asus Maximus IX Formula

Corsair LED 32GB Ram

Asus Nvidia Geforce Strix 1080 Ti OC