PRO Wiki.

Naero

looking forward to complete this wiki :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a link in the forum that goes directly to the Wiki would be nice.

Not all Pinkan Island Pokemon are spawnable in the game; there are some that have been pinkified because of their evolutionary lineage with Pokemon that actually are, such as Elekid in Electabuzz' evolutionary line, but they have yet to be made releasable in-game. Since the write-up is misinterpretable enough, however, I'll emend it momentarily.

We hope to make them obtainable in some avenue, but Officer Jenny—and every other boss NPC—isn't it; that's precluded by the fact that NPC-given Pokemon can not have any pink chance, as shininess is the only determinable counterpart there is for it.

Thanks for the answer :Grin:

• 2 weeks later...

227 replies for the Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch, 13 for the PROWIKI :Cry:

Continue the update Naero and Prehax, it takes a lot of time but it's a very very good job :y:

It helps a lot the community!

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

368511 227 replies for the Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch, 13 for the PROWIKI :Cry:

Continue the update Naero and Prehax, it takes a lot of time but it's a very very good job :y:

It helps a lot the community!

well 2k+ views on that thread, I take that :P

all credits go to Naero to be honest, he does almost everything in the wiki; I am just there to correct things/add new things/suggest new additions as long as I don't have the knowledge to add move pages/pokemon pages myself but thank you for noticing my work in there, greatly appreciated

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...