Transpecny to the player about Ban (to effective make possible to ban appeal/avoid confusion)

689diulelomo

Recently, I have been banned again with the Code named Autoban-S2, where S2 contains a list of possible offenses one could have committed. Under the current system, you are required to submit an evidence based on the ban to appeal.

Firstly, one could not effectively(or possibly) provide an effective evidence of anything when you could not clearly single out what he/she has committed other than a rough list of possible offenses. So was someone caught Botting/Inapproriate language to someone/ Scam?

Without knowing this crucial and exact reasoning of the ban, one could not possibly submit an evidence under the current ban system. The only option is to sit until the Ban period is over(for a temporary ban).

Therefore, I would like to ask for giving the banned players full information about the ban(at least, the exact offense, not a coded phrase that can imply over a list of 10 offenses)

Thanks for your time, I seriously hope to get a proper response from the staff, as this is an issue about the player rights and transparency of the admin system.

I will submit a Ban Appeal later although not knowing the cause of the ban, it would be most likely not effective.

• Like 1

363877 Recently, I have been banned again with the Code named Autoban-S2, where S2 contains a list of possible offenses one could have committed. Under the current system, you are required to submit an evidence based on the ban to appeal.

Firstly, one could not effectively(or possibly) provide an effective evidence of anything when you could not clearly single out what he/she has committed other than a rough list of possible offenses. So was someone caught Botting/Inapproriate language to someone/ Scam?

Without knowing this crucial and exact reasoning of the ban, one could not possibly submit an evidence under the current ban system. The only option is to sit until the Ban period is over(for a temporary ban).

Therefore, I would like to ask for giving the banned players full information about the ban(at least, the exact offense, not a coded phrase that can imply over a list of 10 offenses)

Thanks for your time, I seriously hope to get a proper response from the staff, as this is an issue about the player rights and transparency of the admin system.

I will submit a Ban Appeal later although not knowing the cause of the ban, it would be most likely not effective.

Hello 689diulelomo,

you can check your ban reason/duration here -> Dashboard and appeal here -> Discipline Appeals

The appeal is there to explain the cause of your ban, so yeah with that being said. Good luck.

[glow=red]Forum rules[/glow]

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

363877 Recently, I have been banned again with the Code named Autoban-S2, where S2 contains a list of possible offenses one could have committed. Under the current system, you are required to submit an evidence based on the ban to appeal.

Hello 689diulelomo,

you can check your ban reason/duration here -> Dashboard and appeal here -> Discipline Appeals

The appeal is there to explain the cause of your ban, so yeah with that being said. Good luck.

qK1vOvx.jpg

According to this dashboard thing, what was considered my offense?

363889 According to this dashboard thing, what was considered my offense?

any S2

mAg4jgC.png

and again, the staff member who issued the ban will explain the situation in the appeal

#Edit: will not answer again, since I quoted twice the forum rules but the issue will be explained in the appeal, if they don't answer just bump it every 24hours till they answer

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

363889 According to this dashboard thing, what was considered my offense?

any S2

mAg4jgC.png

and again, the staff member who issued the ban will explain the situation in the appeal

gYYg4eA.png

Well in my last temp ban, the appeal got no response and I could not provide a corresponding evidence, not knowing what rule I broke instead of "a set of offenses list by S2 and guess it yourself". Since anything ban /Ban appeal related is not visible to the public, Therefore I raise the issue here instead. I hope you see my point in OP.

• Like 1

363877 -snip

Hello and first of all, opening topics in here regarding anything ban related is against the rules as you can see:

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

Secondly, any punishment given by any staff is always issued after getting conclusive evidence and no, the team is not forced to show any sort of evidence besides to other team members to make them know. This is an oportunity to come clean and if you didn't get any answer in your first appeal, you can post once a day there to bump the thread, because sometimes with the amount of appeals appearing that subforum bury old topics pretty easily and makes hard for staff members to find every one of the topics.

I would also like to show you the Discipline Appeal subforum:

1. You can appeal only once and the outcome is final.

2. Check the ban reason on the website before posting an appeal.

3. Appeals without evidence will be ignored.

4. Appeals which state that a third party caused the ban will be denied instantly.

5. Every appeal is private and visible only to you and Staff!

Would also like to friendly remind you that creating multiple threads about the situation will turn your case worse, so please refrain from doing so.

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.