Shadow Tag Voting

Palpatine

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont ban

• You can easily revenge-kill Gothitelle with a STAB Dark moves from prominent Pokemon such as Bisharp, Weavile, Absol, Tyranitar etc. Gothitelle is also easily walled by these Dark types.

• Gothitelle is only good against stall-oriented teams and is rendered useless against offensive teams.

• There aren't that many Pokemon Gothitelle can set up on in PRO. Therefore it is often dead weight in a team.<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/bIUA7"><a href="//imgur.com/bIUA7"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I vote to ban Shadow tag

First, it's a pokemon that i find without skill. You just have to place it correctly. and, it's really difficult to have a really good revenge killer for it. It's free win for other's team if you don't have, and i don't want each time ti think about a team with one or 2 pokemons ONLY to counter one.

For me Shadow tag is like farming liliput or making sleeping all the other team: Unfair.

1490686596-vote.png

Proof that I can vote :

253372SabosCard.png949020Capturede769cran20170329a768030819.png

I'm voting for Ban Shadow Tag ability !

The main reason is that here (and only here) we do not have Team-Preview before starting the fight, without his Gothitelle is much too powerful since it is not anticipable!

Its not for nothing that on Smogon this pokémon is classified in the tier UBER with Shadow Tag & PU without.

• For me the only condition to make it playable is to set up the Team-Preview as in any other pokemon games for years (official or not) with the team-preview the PVP fights here will be much better for all World!

And for those who say it's simple to Revenge-kill Gothitelle with a Pokémon DARK:

1) A good pvp player will always wait for the moment to send Gothitelle when the opponent has nothing more to counter it.

2) We do not all have a Tyranitar, Weavile or Scizor for revenge-kill in our team, there are more than 600 pokemons in this game and we have 6 in combat, the chances of having one of these pokémon Thirds) are really thin.

In conclusion: It would be high time to set up the Team Preview in this game !

Thanks !

388048chaos.png

XxvcMAd.png

IMO Shadow Tag should NOT be banned, you are able to trap kill one fat poke, who might be the hardest for u what is nice part of pvp.

Anyway, how it works atm has be be changed. We strongly miss pursuit, what should be fixed. If not, I strongly support the suggestion to ban combo for shadow tag + status boost (calm mind).

discord: luohan#1745

Hey community,

I want shadow tag to be banned.

First of all i want to say that, every battle against gothitelle is a amount of wasted time. During gothitelle is using 3 times calm mind and 2 times rest, it is possible to pass two other battles. On the other hand the toxic version is much worser, and takes even more time.

Second I dont like this ability at all. So if there is a chance to get it out of this diversified battle System , i vote for a ban.

Thanks for giving us the chance to do an election.

- Geraltvonriva

28742256xg.png

( if Picture doesnt work : https://imgur.com/a/LLAoA )

AcBuZBL.png

I'm voting for ban

Lack of team preview is the main reason why because if you know your opponent has a goth you wont risk maybe you're only counter another reason is that if goth traps the wrong poke ( say like a magnezone) even if you have say a weavile the match will still have taken way longer than it should have becuase he'll most likely use calm mind + rest