PvP Results, March 2017

Letrix

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The season ends when Shane decides to end it. He is currently very busy with his real life so he isn't around to end the season. We will update you when there is more news regarding this. Thanks for your patience.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

The season ends when Shane decides to end it. He is currently very busy with his real life so he isn't around to end the season. We will update you when there is more news regarding this. Thanks for your patience.

I've got no problems with him having a busy life, it's perfectly understandable. But I will never understand, nor believe that he cannot find an hour in a week's time, which probably is more than enough, to reset the ladder. Patience is no issue, but it seems like he doesn't pay enough attention.

You, not Shane, letting us know that he's busy also tells a lot. Logging into the forum using a smart device and posting "I'm busy" takes less than 2 minutes.

I've got no problems with him having a busy life, it's perfectly understandable. But I will never understand, nor believe that he cannot find an hour in a week's time, which probably is more than enough, to reset the ladder. Patience is no issue, but it seems like he doesn't pay enough attention.

You, not Shane, letting us know that he's busy also tells a lot. Logging into the forum using a smart device and posting "I'm busy" takes less than 2 minutes.

2 mins is the time used for reset the ladder..

The ladder is pretty much stabilized and newcomers like me don't have a chance to go upto 500ish points for this season. You should also realize that people need to check the ladder frequently than before in order to stay in it which wastes time and causes stress among the pvp players.