Missing Evolutions

Jaccard1

Hi guys

More than a suggestion, it is a request. I know they have a lot of work to do, but it would be prudent to be able to introduce the remaining evolutions of some pokémon obtainable that still can not be evolved.

Mantyke

Tyrogue (chan & lee)

Burmy

Regards :Shy:

364202 Hi guys

More than a suggestion, it is a request. I know they have a lot of work to do, but it would be prudent to be able to introduce the remaining evolutions of some pokémon obtainable that still can not be evolved.

Mantyke & Tyrogue I think they are the only ones that would be missing at the moment, from the first generations (II & IV generation)

Regards :Shy:

Hello jaccard1,

please read this post first -> New additions

(Including new Ability / Evolution / Animation / Pokemon cries / Battle music / Item description / Pre evolution move tutor)

Unfortunately we can't give you an ETA on when new things will be coded in or updated within the game. Please keep an eye on the update logs, as that's where you'll find news about features that have been recently coded into the game. You can also post in this thread about a move tutor you'd like to see added to the game, though please keep in mind that each account is only allowed to suggest one move.

For all of these, you'll need to be patient and wait. Remember that our staff team is constantly working to improve the game: artists are creating new animations and sprites, scripters are writing and implementing scripts, and Shane is always working on coding new features and improvements into the client. We need time to fix and update everything, so please be patient.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

364207 ..... blabla....

I appreciate your attempt to "help" and believe that you are an administrator.

But...Do you know if I read that? For your information I have already read it. Nowhere does he mention that it is forbidden to make a suggestion. Secondly, I think it is not too much to mention some things that can sometimes go unnoticed.

If you do not contribute better stay silent.

364213 -snip-

Hey, slow down; no need to be aggressive. :)

yaOemnp.png

means these things are already suggested and my guess is that they will come out with Sinnoh along with other evolves, there is not ETA for any of these things; so keep suggesting things they are already aware of. I was the first to complete the Dex on yellow and still tmk am the the one with the "biggest" dex on yellow; so yeah nobody wants more evolutions and pokemon than me.

uKDGUbk.png

only Zorua is missing for now

ps: not sure why do you think that I claim to be an admin but I am not and please refrain yourself from saying that, ty :)

#Edit: I won't answer again, since you seem to upset about me just quoting something in a thread you actually read, this suggestion is pointless since it is already on their list.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

364225 - bla bla bla bla -

Congrats for ur dex. (?

Are you suggesting that we have to be passive and if we consider that something is important to the evolution of the game we should not say it .. ??

It may be considered, as it may not .. as you yourself say, "you dont know", so there is no other. Does the post upset you? You prefer not to be written If so, simply dont enter.

I'm sure porygon z and burmy evos will come along with sinnoh, no point imho in putting them now. :y:

Agree with everything else coming from jaccard1, I think I'm not the only one getting bored by this big ego and since we like to quote rules... :Grin:

6. Members are asked to not act as mini-mods. If you notice certain issue you are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Global Moderator Team via report button or report them in proper forum. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly act as moderators may be warned.[/quote2]

Have a nice day :mickfoley:

364202 -snip-

As pointed out, it's covered in the READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUGGESTION! topic which is supposed to be there to prevent suggestions which don't need to be suggested burying one's that perhaps haven't been considered, it might be more conductive to make a game talk thread and list/collect all pokemon and evolution that don't work properly to inform other players of them

Would also be nice for threads to not be full of people bickering, if you think a player is breaking the rules, report it and let staff deal with it rather than breaking rules yourselves

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a sanction

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken.