I DONT HAVE ROD

Skyyrel

Hello (and sorry for my english), i have lost my first rod cause i think i drag and drop her in the nil ^^ and now i cant buy new rod cause they say i have not enough experience but i cant have enough experience if i have no rod.

Please help me.

364469 Hello (and sorry for my english), i have lost my first rod cause i think i drag and drop her in the nil ^^ and now i cant buy new rod cause they say i have not enough experience but i cant have enough experience if i have no rod.

Please help me.

Hello there,

the first Rod you have is Old Rod and there is no any cost for it and you get it from Vermillion city from a NPC name Fisherman Guru Earl. Also, can you tell me what do you mean that nil?

K7qd0cn.gif

364469 Hello (and sorry for my english), i have lost my first rod cause i think i drag and drop her in the nil ^^ and now i cant buy new rod cause they say i have not enough experience but i cant have enough experience if i have no rod.

Please help me.

Hey Skyyrel, we checked the records and variables in your account and seems like you have both your Old Rod and Good Rod in your inventory. Maybe the issue preventing you from buying the new rod is because you also need to pay 75k to purchase it from the sailor in Olivine City. Can you tell me if you indeed tried to purchase with the amount of money I told you?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.