Silver Disc

Keanu24

--Moved to correct sub-form--

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]

364922 How much silver disc cost?

you can't buy them, the only chance to get them is by digging, the celadon quest or the J/J boss, you can get a porygon out of it on Cinnbar Island

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

364941 So Poke can't hold silver Disc?

pretty much yeah, you can get a porygon in cinnabar as I said before x,x

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there, Keanu24!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. As the other players have said, the item Silver Disc is used to revive Porygon in the Cinnabar Labs. You cannot trade the Silver Disc, similar to not being able to trade fossils, but you can trade/sell the Porygon you get from the Silver Disc however. There is also this useful guide on the Celadon Daily Quest, in case you may need more information about the quest in the future. That being said, I will now lock the thread, and I hope you enjoy your new Porygon! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.