Multi-account on same server [Can be lock]

Kaminokage

Hello,

I saw on the Game Rules :

2. You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and up to 4 per person. We do not offer support for proxy cases. If you are found linked with someone via proxy you will be banned if a ban issued is an IP ban.

So, does that mean i can have 4 accounts on the same server? 2 accounts on one email address and 2 others accounts on an other email address. The all 4 on the same server (for example Yellow for me :p).

Thanks you in advance,

Kaminokage

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Re: Multi-account on same server

<r><QUOTE author="Kaminokage"><s>

</s><POST content="364978"><s></s>364978<e></e></POST> Hello, <br/>

<br/>

I saw on the Game Rules :<br/>

<QUOTE><s>

</s>2. You are permitted to have 2 accounts per email address and <B><s></s>up to 4 per person<e></e></B>. We do not offer support for proxy cases. If you are found linked with someone via proxy you will be banned if a ban issued is an IP ban.<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

So, does that mean i can have 4 accounts on the same server? 2 accounts on one email address and 2 others accounts on an other email address. The all 4 on the same server (for example Yellow for me :p).<br/>

<br/>

Thanks you in advance, <br/>

Kaminokage<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hello Kaminokage,<br/>

<br/>

yes this is allowed, you can have 4 accounts on yellow, red and blue (in conclusion you can play the full story 12 times). :)</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there, Kaminokage!

I am glad to see that PreHax was able to help you answer your question! You can indeed have have 2 accounts per email address, and up to 4 accounts per person. That being said, I will now lock the thread. I hope you have a great day! :)

[glow=green]Locked as Solved[/glow]

Until we meet again.