Will new spawns change as new regions come out?

Markey

My guess is that the rarities stay the same but overall more spawns for them; it wouldn't make much sense to make for example starly as rare as pidgey.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

365394 My guess is that the rarities stay the same but overall more spawns for them; it wouldn't make much sense to make for example starly as rare as pidgey.

Starly will be common in Sinnoh, not where it is now.

Like it happened with hoenn poke.

good to see you predicting the future :)

changing a rarity 7 pokemon to a rarity 2 pokemon does not make any sense to me; regardless if they did that in hoenn or not

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

365394 My guess is that the rarities stay the same but overall more spawns for them; it wouldn't make much sense to make for example starly as rare as pidgey.

Starly will be common in Sinnoh, not where it is now.

Like it happened with hoenn poke.

good to see you predicting the future :)

changing a rarity 7 pokemon to a rarity 2 pokemon does not make any sense to me; regardless if they did that in hoenn or not

Nameless say this because PRO is based in Original Games in most Spawn & rarity of pokes.... What it raises has a lot of sense.

So in the first patches of grass you will only find a bidoof because shinx and starly are rare? That doesnt seem right too. And they dont really base it around the original games. You can for example find a bagon in 10 encounter in the original games. Oh boy try that out in pro :d

Meditite is another poke that is uncommon at least in gen 4 games (if I'm not wrong). Now we have rare meditite in hoenn, I guess it will stay rare in Hoenn and uncommon in Sinnoh.

Was zigzagoon so common before hoenn? Numel is pretty rare in kanto, uncommon in Hoenn.