ThatKid's EV Service

Thatkid

Hello there. I am ThatKid and welcome to my EV workshop. Feel free to browse around, read and ofcourse, make use of my service if you like.

Introduction

I remember one person that actually inspired me so much that I decided to give EV training a try and see what it is like. Why does this person love to spend hours upon hours, EV training and dedicating themselves to complete requests? I had to know for myself. The following day I caught a pokemon with a great ability and great nature and off I went to explore first hand what sort of experience I was walking into.

By the time I had completely finished EV training my first pokemon, I understood what that person felt. What motivated them to keep going. Why their dedication to EV training is without limit and I would like to take this moment to remember that person. That person is... Mayelesa.

Rules:

Spoiler

1. I can only EV train one pokemon per person.

2. Use a screenshot app like Lightshot or Prntsrc for safety reasons to take screenshots of all chat dialogues, trades and transactions. You are more than welcome to contact a member of the PRO staff should you feel I am scamming you in any way.

3. If your pokemon's EV training has been completed and you have not collected it within 3 days and have not given notice before-hand of your absence, I reserve the right to keep or sell your pokemon as a payment for using my service.

Filling out an order form:

Spoiler

In-Game Name: ( Example: ThatKid )

Pokémon Name: ( Example: Deino )

EVs: ( Example: 252 speed, 252 spatk, 6 hp )

Service Fee:

Spoiler

Your pokemon must be atleast level 40 and higher to allow me to train it faster.

* Single ev stat prices:

25k for Attack / Speed / Special Attack

30k for Def/ Special Defense / HP

* Full ev stat service:

70K for tank pokemon

50k for non-tank pokemon

Testimonials:

Spoiler

KreKoG

Best ev care i had, fast and trustworthy!

halvoure

i like ur service very much, thatkid

its like 2fast 2furious 😛

PlasmaVortex

This Kid is the best ev trainer!

Edited by Thatkid
Resuming business

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

369537 My EV service workshop will be closed on Sunday to allow me some breathing space. I have 7 pokemon to ev train today.

Thankyou to all those who have used my services thus far :)

take your time, Thatkid

and incease the price is a good choice :)