Question about maps of in-game locations

Deadsoul007

Good day all

Hopefully this is the right place for this, otherwise my apologies.

Was wondering if there are any full images/maps of ingame towns and routes available?

I tried searching but only found the Mapping recruitment post and a Viridian Maze Map.

“Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.” ~ Mordin Solus

365939 -snip

Unfortunatly due to privacy terms we don't share the maps in PRO, but they are mostly based on the maps from original games, so you can find most of them via Google. Good luck finding them and feel free to ask anything else that you find any relevant answer :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

366099 Actually, the PRO Wiki that Naero made has them :p

https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Category:Locations

Each area's page has the aerial view of the entire map of that area.

Not all areas are available, though. For now, at least.

That is mostly what i was looking for, Thank you! :)

365939 -snip

Unfortunatly due to privacy terms we don't share the maps in PRO, but they are mostly based on the maps from original games, so you can find most of them via Google. Good luck finding them and feel free to ask anything else that you find any relevant answer :)

Thanks for the responce, was just wondering now if there would be anything against making and sharing my own maps of locations? similar to those on the Prowiki just with the NPC's and items.

“Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.” ~ Mordin Solus

366109 Thanks for the responce, was just wondering now if there would be anything against making and sharing my own maps of locations? similar to those on the Prowiki just with the NPC's and items.

You are most welcome to do it, we have a subforum, Mapping Showcase that works for those exact same reasons :)

(looking forward to seem your creationgs :Grin: )

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.