why there is no pheniken in yellow server

Rubayet

366095 We all people in yellow server also need pheniken.why there is no pheniken in yellow .we want to also catch pheniken. :Angry:

You mean Fennekin?

fennekingif.gif~c200

Fennekin was a pokemon that only spawned in the Halloween even of 2015, so only Red Server has it (because it's the oldest server and the other servers were created after the event ended) and right now it's not avaiable to obtain. It's possible but not certain that in the future you can find it as boss reward or as spawn in future areas (Like sinnoh)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

366105 :Shocked: Ok i waited foe pheniken

Keep an eye in the Announcements subforum as if new areas are implemented, they will be posted there, and when a new area comes, there is the possibility for a new spawn to aswell. With everything being said an nothing else to be done besides waiting, I am going to lock this thread for you. Have a great week :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.