PRO, Rocks! Hello, everyone :).

Hi, nice to meet you all :).

[glow=white]"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."[/glow]

[glow=red]Scamming[/glow][glow=white],[/glow][glow=red]Cheating[/glow][glow=white],[/glow][glow=white]and[/glow] [glow=red]Hacking[/glow] [glow=white]is a[/glow][glow=white]"CRIME".[/glow][glow=white] So, "STOP!" doing it.[/glow]

Hope to see you all in game :). #PRO Rocks

[glow=red]Scamming[/glow][glow=white],[/glow][glow=red]Cheating[/glow][glow=white],[/glow][glow=white]and[/glow] [glow=red]Hacking[/glow] [glow=white]is a[/glow][glow=white]"CRIME".[/glow][glow=white] So, "STOP!" doing it.[/glow]

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Excuse, not sure i'f this is the right place to ask questions. I wanted to know where should I post, regarding my trade ban restriction: General Support or General Game Talk?

Thanks in advance, good day :).

367367 Excuse, not sure i'f this is the right place to ask questions. I wanted to know where should I post, regarding my trade ban restriction: General Support or General Game Talk?

Thanks in advance, good day :).

Here

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I have already read the Rules of the game, but my problem is the "evidence" I have no screenshot or etc. But, I know what I did. That's why I'm ban on trading. Do I just need to put the reason what I did? and also I can't see my offense/penalty etc. days on my account.

Thank you for the respond, appreciated :).

Oh, now I saw it :).

My Tickets --> Dashboard. But it's under construction right now.

I have a problem regarding this one: 3. Appeals without evidence will be ignored. (I have no evidence(screenshots and stuff), but I do remember what I did. That's all I know about it).

Again, thanks for the response. Good day ^_^..

#PRO Rocks! <3 <3 <3

I guess welcome :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.