Doubts regarding PVP

Kevinho

I want to know if soon they will clear some skills like sheer force or include some item that helps in pvp, long ago do not include anything in PVP and is one of the attractions of this game.

I know that he has a lot of work in other things related to the game and his life people and prefesional.

I expect a response, regards.

367621 I want to know if soon they will clear some skills like sheer force or include some item that helps in pvp, long ago do not include anything in PVP and is one of the attractions of this game.

I know that he has a lot of work in other things related to the game and his life people and prefesional.

I expect a response, regards.

Hey there, Kevinho!

Unfortunately as stated in please read before you make a suggestion:

(Including new Ability / Evolution / Animation / Pokemon cries / Battle music / Item description / Pre evolution move tutor)

Unfortunately we can't give you an ETA on when new things will be coded in or updated within the game. Please keep an eye on the update logs, as that's where you'll find news about features that have been recently coded into the game. You can also post in this thread about a move tutor you'd like to see added to the game, though please keep in mind that each account is only allowed to suggest one move.

For all of these, you'll need to be patient and wait. Remember that our staff team is constantly working to improve the game: artists are creating new animations and sprites, scripters are writing and implementing scripts, and Shane is always working on coding new features and improvements into the client. We need time to fix and update everything, so please be patient.

In the meanwhile, feel free to keep an eye on the Announcements sub-forum and the Update logs for any future information about certain moves/items getting added in the future :)

Until we meet again.

367641 <font><font>
[mensaje] 367621 [/ post] Quiero saber si luego van a borrar algunas habilidades como la pura fuerza o incluir algún elemento que ayuda en pvp, hace mucho tiempo no incluyen nada en PVP y es uno de los atractivos de este juego. </font></font>

<font><font>Yo sé que él tiene un montón de trabajo en otras cosas relacionadas con el juego y su pueblo de la vida y prefesional. </font></font>

<font><font>Espero una respuesta, saludos. [/ Quote] </font></font>

<font><font>Hola, Kevinho! </font></font>

<font><font>Por desgracia, como se indica en por favor, lea antes de hacer una sugerencia [/ url]: </font></font>

<font><font>[cita] (Incluyendo nueva Capacidad / evolución / Animación / Pokemon llora / música Batalla / Descripción de artículos / Pre evolución movimiento tutor) </font></font>

<font><font>Lamentablemente, no te puede dar una ETA cuando las cosas nuevas se codificarán en o actualizan en el juego. </font><font>Por favor, mantenga un ojo en los registros de actualización, ya que es donde encontrará noticias acerca de las características que han sido recientemente codificados en el juego. </font><font>También puede escribir comentarios en este hilo sobre un tutor movimiento que le gustaría ver añadido al juego, aunque tenga en cuenta que cada cuenta sólo se permite sugerir un movimiento. </font></font>

<font><font>Por todo esto, tendrá que ser paciente y esperar. </font><font>Recuerde que nuestro equipo de personal está trabajando constantemente para mejorar el juego: los artistas están creando nuevas animaciones y sprites, programadores están escribiendo e implementación de secuencias de comandos, y Shane siempre está trabajando en la codificación de nuevas características y mejoras en el cliente. </font><font>. Necesitamos tiempo para corregir y actualizar todo, así que por favor sea paciente [/ quote] </font></font>

<font><font>En el mientras tanto, no dude en mantener un ojo en el Anuncios [/ url] sub-foro y el Actualizar los registros [/ url] para cualquier futura información sobre ciertos movimientos / que los objetos se añade en el futuro :)</font></font>

Thank you very much for replying, I also added that it is a pleasure to meet you, I did not know that you were part of PRO staff.

367621 -Snip

Hey kevinho, as the answer was already given I am going to lock the thread. I would also like to add that in, we expect, near future a new update will come with multiple new things.

Have a great week :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.