johto elite 4

Yourmajesty

Hey I have just gotten all 8 badges in johto and have repeatedly asked for help on where to find johto elite 4, with no response and false leads. If someone could please address the exact route I need to take from blackthorn to the first elite 4 battle in johto that would be great

368540 Hey I have just gotten all 8 badges in johto and have repeatedly asked for help on where to find johto elite 4, with no response and false leads. If someone could please address the exact route I need to take from blackthorn to the first elite 4 battle in johto that would be great

same place as Kanto E4, easy as that, not sure on what server you are playing but certainly some unfriendly peeps on there

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

368540 Hey I have just gotten all 8 badges in johto and have repeatedly asked for help on where to find johto elite 4, with no response and false leads. If someone could please address the exact route I need to take from blackthorn to the first elite 4 battle in johto that would be great

same place as Kanto E4, easy as that, not sure on what server you are playing but certainly some unfriendly peeps on there

Tried that, player says already beat them no need to battle again

there are two buildings, one is right and one is left (go to the other side)

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

im still not seeing a second building. are they reclose to each other?

are they close to each other? because i am not seeing them at all. can someone get me screenshots of the walking distance between the 2 buildings because this is getting frustrating

im still not seeing a second building. are they reclose to each other?

are they close to each other? because i am not seeing them at all. can someone get me screenshots of the walking distance between the 2 buildings because this is getting frustrating

ewh yea sure

f2ef1e6117.png

aa270611a0.gif

-snip-

Hey there Yourmajesty!

I am glad that the community was able to help you solve your issue! If you need any help defeating the Johto Elite 4, here is a great How to beat Johto E4 guide! Since your question was answered, I will now be locking the thread. I wish you the best of luck with defeating the Johto Elite 4! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved and Moved to Proper Place-[/glow]

Until we meet again.