I can not move at all

Ademekk199

368596 Hey guys.

I am a new player and I can't move my character at all. I have tried relogin, and starting on other severs but nothing helped. Game do not respond to any keyboard key.

Am really hope to play so please help :)

Hey there ademekk199!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Have you tried following the steps on the Please read before you make a general support post?

- Try pressing Alt+Tab

- Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh button on the bottom toolbar

- Log out, and then back in

- If still stuck ask for help in either the Live support chat or create a topic in the General support section

Please try them out, and let me know how they work for you :)

Until we meet again.

I did that all. Thats the worst part of it. I have read many topics about beeing stuck but none of them was related to my situation. I' ve tried changing key biddings but it ooks like game is not responding to any key (esc etc. included)

368686 I did that all. Thats the worst part of it. I have read many topics about beeing stuck but none of them was related to my situation. I' ve tried changing key biddings but it ooks like game is not responding to any key (esc etc. included)

Can you move with your mouse ?

if you press enter does it start typing in the chat box ?

368686 I did that all. Thats the worst part of it. I have read many topics about beeing stuck but none of them was related to my situation. I' ve tried changing key biddings but it ooks like game is not responding to any key (esc etc. included)

Can you move with your mouse ?

if you press enter does it start typing in the chat box ?

Solved! Thanks guys but problem just solved by itself. I did't do anything and now game works fine. Must be some internet problem, i think.

Topic to close IMO.

Thanks for help :)

369295 -snip

Glad you are now able to play as normally. Have fun playing and a great weekend :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.