Please Ban Blissey+regenerator in PvP

Jamesling95

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people keep complaining about these kind of poke!!! banning it is a very bad idea!

reason 1: it keeps versitility

reason 2: if there was no blissey there would be even more annoying teams that you would complain about too.

I dont have a prob with blissey! becasue i know how to counter it!

what i know about these kind of people that complain about poke that can be countered (every poke btw) is, even if they get what they want they will complain about some other poke the next day. (no offense by the way)

All fighting poke can counter blissey by the way :Crazy:

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

369242 Why do people keep complaining about these kind of poke!!! banning it is a very bad idea!

reason 2: if there was no blissey there would be even more annoying teams that you would complain about too.

what i know about these kind of people that complain about poke that can be countered (every poke btw) is, even if they get what they want they will complain about some other poke the next day. (no offense by the way)

I didnt say ban bliss, just wanna ban that combination which is stalling the match, please read carefully

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

if gothitelle is banned from pvp i agree ban certain combinations exemple of blissey + regenator but mainly forbid using stalls/walls (type no more than 3 stalls/walls) because majority of pvp players is full stall and this i super boring boring boring!! Beacuse of reign of stall/walls i dont agree with ban of gothitelle which is one counter for stalls/walls!!!

Because of abuse of stall/walls many users and we dont see evolution basic in game [pvp itens, breed (yeah breed is making the ame more hard beacuse ins't easy breeding a good pokemon with certains eggs moves), fly ot of battle, moves are working fine and from nothing are bugged exemple of drain punch, etc] beause of that things many users left the game!! :/

369242 Why do people keep complaining about these kind of poke!!! banning it is a very bad idea!

I didnt say ban bliss, just wanna ban that combination which is stalling the match, please read carefully

first of all, everyone else is also saying get good or stop complaining

Second of All, I know what you were complaining about

Third of all, IT DOESNT MATTER WEATHER YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT MAGIKARP OR COMPLAIN ABOUT BLISSEY OR BLISSEY AND THE ABILITY COMBO!!! just stop complaining in the first place and learn how to deal with it.

P.S. Its one of blissey's abilities game freak made it that way, if you hate it so much make a lawsuit or something with them :Crazy:

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]