BAN all pokemon!

Kadazzle

Lets Ban Shadow tag

Ban Talon gale wings to op

Ban blissey + regen

to everyone yelling about these please shup up and just get better next you will crying

Ban rain it makes pokemon do to much dmg and makes them fast

Ban sun it makes fire types kill my ferrothorn in only 1 hit

Ban sand teams the TTar / excadrill combo is just unkillable

Ban para flinch togepi

Ban multiscale is always lets Dnite get a dragon dance off

Ugh so annoying

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

369352 First of all. The reason why Shadow tag is a better ban, is because its been banned even in actual competitive play on showdown and in actual tournaments. Considering it can be very very annoying. Gale wings was nerfed in gen 7, sadly that won't happen here considering most of what PRO is. Is gen 5-6. Which we have to deal with, they more than likely won't ban it. Seeing as many people use it and its a rather easy pokemon to obtain. Blissey won't be banned either, its one of the most common pvp pokes on PRO and a good share on actual competitive play considering how nice of an spdef tank it is. I understand these pokemon may be annoying, but the sad truth is not everything is going to get banned just cause you hate it. Its how pokemon always has been.

I dont think any of it should be banned my good friend

369352 First of all. The reason why Shadow tag is a better ban, is because its been banned even in actual competitive play on showdown and in actual tournaments. Considering it can be very very annoying. Gale wings was nerfed in gen 7, sadly that won't happen here considering most of what PRO is. Is gen 5-6. Which we have to deal with, they more than likely won't ban it. Seeing as many people use it and its a rather easy pokemon to obtain. Blissey won't be banned either, its one of the most common pvp pokes on PRO and a good share on actual competitive play considering how nice of an spdef tank it is. I understand these pokemon may be annoying, but the sad truth is not everything is going to get banned just cause you hate it. Its how pokemon always has been.

369350 to everyone yelling about these please shup up and just get better next you will crying

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

369356 Poor attempt, 1/10.

There are good reasons for Shadow Tag to be banned. You can't compare it to any of the other stuff you mentioned.

im not comparing im saying this is how much youll cry next

I didn't see the "ban blissey+regen" thread, my bad. I thought you created this thread because you didn't want Shadow Tag to be banned, but now I see what you mean. And you have a point. Apologies.

369356 Poor attempt, 1/10.

There are good reasons for Shadow Tag to be banned. You can't compare it to any of the other stuff you mentioned.

im not comparing im saying this is how much youll cry next

I didn't see the "ban blissey+regen" thread, my bad. I thought you created this thread because you didn't want Shadow Tag to be banned, but now I see what you mean. And you have a point. Apologies.

a while back i seen someone saying they wanted rain / talonflame banned also..

i mean i get it somethings are strong but just because someone cant handle it dont mean its ban worthy...

and lets face it.. what is shadow tag like 1 in 100 pvp games?