How te get legendary pokemons like ho-oh and other I see many peopel get them ??

7sn957sn

Legendary Pokemons aren't catchables. Except Mew, Celebi, Jirachy, Shaymin & Victini. ( Shaymin & Victini arent confirmed! )

If you want get one you need win an Official PRO Legendary Tournament.

I hope this post helps you.

Frosty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

00110100 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100001

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

370775 How te get legendary pokemons like ho-oh and other I see many peopel get them ??

Hello 7sn957sn,

only Mew/Celebi/Jirachi are available, you can find the quest guides in here > Guides

You might saw some staff reward pokemon; Staff can chose one legendary pokemon after 6 months of staff work and the winner of the official PRO tournaments got Raikou/Entei and Suicune as reward (just one of course).

370778 Shaymin & Victini.

wrong they are not obtainable (yet)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370799 Thank u both for the help :Smile:

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Glad your question has been solved. Also, regarding which legendaries are avaiable to the public, PRO normally shares 1 legendary quest every region, so when the new region (Sinnoh) gets implemented, a new (and still not decided) legendary quest will be avaiable. There is also another way to get legendaries, which is by Tournaments (which you can see the results on that thread of the last one) or by events, which will be all posted in the Announcements subforums with enough time to prepare it.

Best of luck and have a great week :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.