Problem - Two players, same IP

Nelkos

Hello,

I'm here becuse i have a little problem. I play PRO in a Student Residence. We manage our own network. So we have one public IP for everyone in the residence. (The problem is not here) The problem is that PRO use the IP to test multi-account, I suppose. That means that if two peoples play together, we will be banned from PRO. (I was banned last week until today and got no answer for my "ban appeal")

Is there a solution to tell you who is playing so we can play without problem ?

Thanks.

Nelkos

370826 Hello,

I'm here becuse i have a little problem. I play PRO in a Student Residence. We manage our own network. So we have one public IP for everyone in the residence. (The problem is not here) The problem is that PRO use the IP to test multi-account, I suppose. That means that if two peoples play together, we will be banned from PRO. (I was banned last week until today and got no answer for my "ban appeal")

Is there a solution to tell you who is playing so we can play without problem ?

Thanks.

Nelkos

Hello Nelkos,

I have personally never heard of such a case ( that you get banned for playing on the same IP; this could be different if someone with the same IP is breaking the TOS ) since, there is no need to ban you unless you have more than 4 accounts (2 accounts on 2 emails each); other than that accountsharing is also not ban-able. I mean you could use a VPN but with all do respect, it doesn't break any rules tmk.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Oh thanks PreHax,

I didn't know.

Well, now i don't understand why the ban. We were two playing and the other one was just starting the game. I've been the only one banned.

The reason of my ban was : Reason: Auto-Ban: S-2.

Thanks

Nelkos

370836 Oh thanks PreHax,

I didn't know.

Well, now i don't understand why the ban. We were two playing and the other one was just starting the game. I've been the only one banned.

The reason of my ban was : Reason: Auto-Ban: S-2.

Thanks

Nelkos

Just a little advice

[glow=red]Forum rules[/glow]

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

but just to enlighten you a bit what the reason could be; everything on the Severity 2 list but the forum rules are pretty clear; so let's not discuss this here :P

r0KLjbe.png

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

370838 Okay,

I already did a ban appeal but this post was to know if i'm able to play with other players.

I'll wait and see the ban appeal answers.

Thank you PreHax !

Nelkos

You are allowed to play on the same IP, check your PM's I sent you something. :)

-snip-

Hey there Nelkos! I am glad that PreHax was able to help you answer your question! That being said, I will now lock the thread and I hope you have a great day! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.