Words become blur after update

Hahahaka

-snip-

Hey there Hahahaka.

I have another possible solution for you to try. Have you tried adjusting the GUI Scale under the graphics tab in the options menu?

a265bf759e.png

Please try it out, and let us know if it works for you :)

Until we meet again.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-snip-

Hey there Hahahaka.

I have another possible solution for you to try. Have you tried adjusting the GUI Scale under the graphics tab in the options menu?

a265bf759e.png

Yes I have tried this method in first post but this only works if I adjust it to maximum and everything in huge scale is very annoying for me.

It is like I solve a problem but created another one.

JxAef80.png

-snip-

Hey there Hahahaka.

a265bf759e.png

Yes I have tried this method in first post but this only works if I adjust it to maximum and everything in huge scale is very annoying for me.

JxAef80.png

-snip-

Hey there Hahahaka.

a265bf759e.png

I have tried this method in first post but this only works if I adjust it to maximum and everything in huge scale is very annoying for me.

JxAef80.png

Hello hahahaka,

try to adjust the GUI like shown in the gif, this works perfectly fine for me and is also enjoyable for the eyes, not too small and not too big. :Smile:

JbsW9Ov.gif

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello hahahaka,

try to adjust the GUI like shown in the gif, this works perfectly fine for me and is also enjoyable for the eyes, not too small and not too big. :Smile:

JbsW9Ov.gif

I tried but only adjusting to maximum works for me :confused:

Can you post a screenshot how it looks at 25%/50% and 100% Gui scaling?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...