Forum ranks art

Red

Hey Olman. Nice progress there. However, there are several things id like to see done;

a) Are you able to have stars as fluid position (same place on rank bg for each image) Can shorten some names ie; Senior GM rather than Senior Game Master etc.

b) If you want to use pokeballs (which is not bad idea) Can you have those from dream world icons shrank into the rank bg as Bicubic Sharper if needed.

c) There are some typos such as "contribuitor".

d) I am not quite sure what are those levers under "PRO Member".

e) Can you have each rank as seperated image like this: https://prntscr.com/etc2yk

As for competitors reward might not be anything special but they will be also credited for the work done in the form of credits/contributor rank. Currently I am testing ranks presented by Divent.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look to be the 'half a star' to 'red stars' ranks :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey Olman. Nice progress there. However, there are several things id like to see done;

a) Are you able to have stars as fluid position (same place on rank bg for each image) Can shorten some names ie; Senior GM rather than Senior Game Master etc.

b) If you want to use pokeballs (which is not bad idea) Can you have those from dream world icons shrank into the rank bg as Bicubic Sharper if needed.

c) There are some typos such as "contribuitor".

e) Can you have each rank as seperated image like this: https://prntscr.com/etc2yk

As for competitors reward might not be anything special but they will be also credited for the work done in the form of credits/contributor rank. Currently I am testing ranks presented by Divent.

did the changes, sent you a pm with the psd and individual files

and this is the rank stars thing i had in mind

YMscqWh.png

ItWSjGl.png

Will make more and better if qualified

the star is meh, can be reworked tho.

rgUJ1EB.png

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

You can send those in .rar/.zip to me. Make sure to use standard bit depth and interlaced pngs. The competition will end soon.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Rewards are being given away and competition is now closed. Check your coins. You can submit your works to me via PM if any is left. Thanks.