Forum dark theme?

Frux

Was amused with the revamp of forums but don't like the light(white) theme, is there a way to change it to dark one? like the last time.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Was amused with the revamp of forums but don't like the light(white) theme, is there a way to change it to dark one? like the last time.

Hello Frux,

sadly there no such option right now but Red is well aware of the fact that it's highly request by players and staffs (so he will probably implement a dark theme in the future).

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there Frux!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. The forums are still being worked on at the moment and at the request of many users we have added a dark theme today. There will be more improvements and changes overtime that will be added to improve the forum layout. Thanks for being patient while the forums are being worked on. That being said, I will now lock the thread. I hope you enjoy the new dark theme :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.