Reverse Rare Candy

Manusan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not only for people mistakes back in the day when server used to crash every 1h or even more often if u made 100lvl poke and u evolved it after crash there was a chance that ur poke was 100lvl and NOT evolved. I know now it's not crashing that much but still happens very often and there are people very unlucky that just got it 100lvl and server rips. I think it would help a lot of people that used to play back in the day and there of course are many other players who misunderstood how to evolve or simply forgot it why would they get punished if there could be an option such "reverse rare candy".

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

normal people evolve at lvl 95-98, so no.... i disagree, just pay attention to requeriments...

Just read again what we said about that.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

• 3 weeks later...

All I saw was "playing league of legends semi pro trying to get challenger on both servers", --> looked up rank, saw "what rank are you? Diamond" XD

Didn't tryhard this season.

Yes yes, they must add this item. Also we may be able to turn evolving on off or evolving by talking a NPC instead of level up.

U r right.

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

I understand the tough luck if the mistake was your own but i'm surprised no one has mentioned the part about server crash which is something we all know happens A LOT. As an example you have a poke that 3 forms. You plan on evolving to the 2nd evo at 99 and the 3rd at 100 but while the evo screen is up the server crashes preventing you from evolving. This is an issue that i'm not sure there is a good way to fix even though the blame is not on the trainer. Oh the conundrum :/

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the tough luck if the mistake was your own but i'm surprised no one has mentioned the part about server crash which is something we all know happens A LOT. As an example you have a poke that 3 forms. You plan on evolving to the 2nd evo at 99 and the 3rd at 100 but while the evo screen is up the server crashes preventing you from evolving. This is an issue that i'm not sure there is a good way to fix even though the blame is not on the trainer. Oh the conundrum :/

Yeah I also mentioned that imo it's going to be very useful and with profit for shane cus he could easly add it in the shop for coins, it's win, win, win.

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek