Dig and headbutt items in the shop

Manusan

Hey guys, I had an idea about headbutt and dig since I hate having my hm slave with me I'd love to have that opportunity to buy an item in the shop that would make a free space in my pokemon inventory. What if there was some item that would work just like dig/headbutt just like axes and mounts? Tell me what do u think about it.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek

Hey guys, I had an idea about headbutt and dig since I hate having my hm slave with me I'd love to have that opportunity to buy an item in the shop that would make a free space in my pokemon inventory. What if there was some item that would work just like dig/headbutt just like axes and mounts? Tell me what do u think about it.

I suggest you get a HM/TM slave like Linoone/Crawdaunt to make more room in your party, afaik things like that are not possible duo them having a happiness requirement (this was suggested a dozen times before)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I suggest you get a HM/TM slave like Linoone/Crawdaunt to make more room in your party, afaik things like that are not possible duo them having a happiness requirement (this was suggested a dozen times before)

Meh I have hm slave but thatcould be great, didnt follow forum much so I didn't know there already been such topics feelsbadman I guess it needs to be closed then.

===============================================================================================================

twitch.tv/manusan

instagram.com/manuniek