Choice Scarf ~ doesn't work properly (more details inside)

Prehax

Hello X/Y,

the newest PVP item "Choice Scarf" doesn't work upon the first time equipping it.

• Start PRO's Client and log-in
  • equip Choice Scarf and start a battle
  • e.g Ambipom vs Crobat; ~ Ambipom should outspeed Crobat easily 535.5 SPD vs 390 SPD
  • Crobat uses Roost first, Ambipom uses Low Kick afterwards
  • second turn, Ambipom uses Low Kick first, Crobat moves second
  • next battle, Ambipom goes always first with Low Kick
  • close PRO's Client
  • and it will repeat

Video proof

Sincerely,

PreHax

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

i think the bug here is it will not work in first turn but will always work after 2nd turn, i think it is coded like toxic orb which u need to wait for 2nd turn or use protect to activate it.

experienced that bugged also, lead my pokemon with scarf and still outspeeded and outspeed it in the nxt turn

Keep Calm and Catch 'em All!

beep boop beep boop

• 2 weeks later...

i think the bug here is it will not work in first turn but will always work after 2nd turn

the newest PVP item "Choice Scarf" doesn't work upon the first time equipping it.

I actually said that in the report :P and no it doesn't work like the toxic orb since the toxic orb procs after the turn ended but the choice scarf works perfectly fine after the second turn and even after a battle/healing my pokemon; if you don't dc the Choice Scarf pokemon (if it outspeeds the other pokemon) will go first.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey aleyrico,

I explained that and "easy"-fix, no this is not a fix; this is painful to do everytime and shouldn't be a thing in the first place.

• 1 month later...

Hello X/Y,

• Start PRO's Client and log-in
  • equip Choice Scarf and start a battle
  • e.g Ambipom vs Crobat; ~ Ambipom should outspeed Crobat easily 535.5 SPD vs 390 SPD
  • Crobat uses Roost first, Ambipom uses Low Kick afterwards
  • second turn, Ambipom uses Low Kick first, Crobat moves second
  • next battle, Ambipom goes always first with Low Kick
  • close PRO's Client
  • and it will repeat

Video proof

Sincerely,

PreHax

aaaaa jejejej srry. :D

Unlocked due to request, the said issue is on the Developer To-Check list.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the unlock and it should't even be a thing in this subforum. :)

bump :y: