Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Hi! I'm Pilsen from Brazil. And I need win this giveaway because my girlfriend always says that I spend to much time playing PRO, now I have the opportunity to change that by addicting her in to Nintendo new world. And I can finally keep playing my PRO with a happy ending. :Heart: :Shy:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: itSped I would love a nintendo switch since not really able to afford one, been super hyped for zelda and wish I could play it c: :thanks: I would love to play future games like splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2 and Super mario odyssey :Grin:

Why Hello there.

I am the one they call LordLaelaps, But you can call me Lord, or Laelaps, Or HEY YOU GUY!

Why do I want a Nintendo Switch? Because why not? Its amazing and honestly, life has been kinda bad the last few months and i welcome the distraction.

Thanks for all the hard work you people put into this :D Truly enjoying myself.

That Guy... Signing out.

Nickname: teerav

Country / State: US, Minnesota

My little sister recently turned 23 and graduated from university last spring. She will be attending law school coming this fall after taking a year off to work. Her boyfriend of nearly two years just closed on a house and they will be moving in together this week. Family means the world to me and I'm so proud of how hard she's worked to get to where she is today. A Nintendo Switch would be an amazing house warming gift for her and her hubby as they begin a new chapter in their life.

E6W75Tu.png