Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

:Heart: :Heart: :Heart:

hi mi name's is Eduardo i am in mexico city i like pokemon revolution I am Lalo1711 in the game i am a good trainer i have more of 500 diferents pokes in the game i have 628 hours in the game and i have all the badges and have a brother in four mont's is your birthay and don't ha ve money and he woul'd like a nintendo he 's a good boy for this situation please give me for my brother thanks...

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My IGN is: Kranga

I live in Spain and the reason I want the Switch is because I have never played a Zelda game other than "The Minish's Cap" when I was a child. I remember the game being difficult and having a ton of end-game stuff like filling the raffle prizes collection, finding all the hearts and joining all the lucky stones and I would like to experience a new Zelda again.

My IGN is: deniz88

I live in Romania , and i would love to win the Nintendo Switch, because i think the switch is the best console ever and i would love to try the awesome games that are comming for that console.

:Angel: :Angel:

Hello everyone, Shane here with some good news.

This has something I have wanted to do for awhile now, but we haven't had great numbers since the last give away, and I have been super busy in real life lately. Will be working on a decent update in the next couple of weeks, with much awesomeness.

Anyway, lets get down to business!

PRO will be giving away a Nintendo Switch to a lucky winner!

For those who do not know what this is, you can check out Nintendo's awesome new console here -> https://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo-switch

So how do you win this bad boy do you ask?

1. The answer is simple, share this forum post around to your friends, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc! We would love to see more people around so we can do more of these!

2. Support PRO! Just play it!

3. Behave, be a good sport, we can't really reward trolls! :)

4. Be sure you are in a country Australia is allowed to post to, don't stress, this should be almost everywhere except like North Korea.

5. Do not create fake accounts to enter, we will check, so you better have some decent game progress!

6. And most importantly, post in this topic with your username and state why this Switch should be in your lovely hands!

The winner will be drawn on my live twitch stream around the end of April, So we have about 4 weeks!

I will post details about that closer to the date.

Update: Spread the word share facebook with your friends here: https://www.facebook.com/prevolutiononline/

Subscribe and share this youtube link with your friends and tell them to share:

202879_screenshot_03_l.jpg

The last console i play is ps 2 and only that, so i want to try it. if it's possible..

i'm never win anything like this in my life (true story), and i don't think that i will win this time either.. but i want to try it

if i have switch my day will become a lot happier, and i can play with my brother too