Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Hi there!

My PRO username's : Mystika

Server: Blue

Reasons: Oh, well, i think that Nintendo Switch is very beautiful, comfortable (because I can use it at home and outside). And I want try the new Zelda (Breath Of The Wild), because I LOVE ZELDA :Heart: :Heart-eyes:

I hope I win, then, bye :Exclam:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: DonLegend :Heart:

Server: Blue

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SrLegendHD

Reason: I live in Mexico, one of the reasons why I want the Nintendo Switch is because, I get tired of my desktop PC, if I had it could play lying down and comfortably, also to play other pokemon games that only can play there I hope luck is on my side. :thanks:

I think i should get the nintendo switch because i do not have the money to buy new games and Shin Megami Tensei V is going to come out on nintendo switch and its my favorite game series. I would really like this nintendo switch so i can play my favorite video game i would be really happy and tell everyone how great PRO is. Please give me the nintendo switch. Thank You

I think i should get the nintendo switch because i do not have the money to buy new games and Shin Megami Tensei V is going to come out on nintendo switch and its my favorite game series. I would really like this nintendo switch so i can play my favorite video game i would be really happy and tell everyone how great PRO is. Please give me the nintendo switch. Thank You

fatedestroyer - Yellow Server

Server Red Country America IG : Kingnote4 Reason : Id love to win this Nintendo switch because ive always been in love with the pokemon games and nintendp in general ever since I was a little kid and id love to keep in touch with my roots and stay updated with the latest they come out with. to persure my passion for there company as a whole.