Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I should win this because I've been a lengend of zelda forever, and and nintendo switch would be perfect since Im working alone and need some entertainment. Been playing the android version on pokemon revolution but my data bill is goings up >.<

Anyway my ign is scotty524 cheer!!!!

:Hey my name is Carlos. I think i deserve a shot at the Nintendo switch because im A 21 year old hard working father.

I have a 9 month boy i work at KFC & Paint homes .

I cant afford to spend money on consoles or accessories knowing i have responsibilities as a father and husband.

My wife goes through cell phones by the month as she clumsy,i recently bought my first car and i have the baby needs as well adds up to my budget and can't afford to be selfish spend money on myself where it can go to something better to my family.

I would love to have a chance to win that Nintendo switch .

Username: MrLasko

:thanks:

Hi Shane!

My username is Spiff. I think it would be great to have the Nintendo Switch so me and my mom can play video games together. I am a broke college student and I've been looking for cheap things to do together with my family. My mom loves video games (and of course, so do I) so I think this would be awesome!

Good luck to everyone and thank you for your generosity, Shane

Count me in i really want to play pokemon revolution on nintendo switch wherever i want cause i have limited to play PRO cause im still a student so i want to play this game on my school when i have a vacant time :D :Heart: :Grin:

My Username: taxgo