Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Guest UnknownUser11

Hello!! My name in Pokemon Revolution is "Rivaldoaekyn" and I am from Brazil. I started playing this game with my best friend because since we were kids we dreamed of a pokemon game in which you could explore the world, catch the monsters, battle and trade, always with the real world friends on your side. Once we found Pokemon Revolution, we knew that would be the one game that would make your childhood dream come true.

I've always named my game characters as "zeblade" and my friend always named his game characters as "aekyn". For this game, on the other hand, we decided to change a little: I'd name my character "Rivaldoaekyn" (which translates to "aekyn's rival" on portuguese) and my friend named his character "Rivaldozeblade" (which translates to "zeblade's rival"). That's because since the very beginning our friendship, we looked at one another as rivals, but the good kind of rival. The one who makes you a better person. That attitude translated into a lot of competitiveness wheneven we were to play a game, specially Pokemon. So for P.R.Online we wanted to take this rivalry to the extreme and play together every day, hoping to surpass each other.

Although during my childhood I've had almost every Pokemon game for Game Boy Color, Advance and Nintendo DS, my best friend never had a nintendo console and always relied on emulators to play the pokemon games.

Since his birthday is right around the corner, I thought of getting the Switch for him, but it's just too expensive here in latin america. If I were to win this contest, It would be amazing to give him the game during his birthday party. Just by thinking of that...

Well, I wish all the other players the best of luck.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could get this... So I can give it to my little brother, this is what he wanted for his birthday... But we couldn't afford it... If I somehow end up winning I'm sure he'd be really happy... :thanks: for doing this giveaway even if I don't win it.

IGN: ChiefHudnok

I am having trouble with anxiety and paranoia to the point where I am afraid of doing anything. I really hope I win this because gaming is my only escape from these feelings. I`ve been trying to save up enough money for a Switch for quite some time now, but there is always something that needs to be paid so I never am able to save up for the Switch. Nintendo has been helping me all my life by making some of my favourite games of all time. I can still remember playing Mario Kart: Double Dash, Digimon Rumble Arena 2 and Mario Party with my friends and family enjoying every moment of it. Then we also had the singleplayer games that were so good I couldnt put down the controller, like: Pokemon Coloseum for the Gamecube, or Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. Also games like Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 are some of my favourite games of all time. Now recently I have found a new love in Fire Emblem which has taken up so much of my time as of late. The Fire Emblem games have becomne one of if not my favourite game franchise. The fact that the new main game (not Echoes) is comming to the Switch the next year makes me sad, because the way things are now I wont be able to get the Switch. I really hope I win this so I can fall even more in love with Nintendo.

Hello everyone, Shane here with some good news.

This has something I have wanted to do for awhile now, but we haven't had great numbers since the last give away, and I have been super busy in real life lately. Will be working on a decent update in the next couple of weeks, with much awesomeness.

Anyway, lets get down to business!

PRO will be giving away a Nintendo Switch to a lucky winner!

For those who do not know what this is, you can check out Nintendo's awesome new console here -> https://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo-switch

So how do you win this bad boy do you ask?

1. The answer is simple, share this forum post around to your friends, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc! We would love to see more people around so we can do more of these!

2. Support PRO! Just play it!

3. Behave, be a good sport, we can't really reward trolls! :)

4. Be sure you are in a country Australia is allowed to post to, don't stress, this should be almost everywhere except like North Korea.

5. Do not create fake accounts to enter, we will check, so you better have some decent game progress!

6. And most importantly, post in this topic with your username and state why this Switch should be in your lovely hands!

The winner will be drawn on my live twitch stream around the end of April, So we have about 4 weeks!

I will post details about that closer to the date.

Update: Spread the word share facebook with your friends here: https://www.facebook.com/prevolutiononline/

Subscribe and share this youtube link with your friends and tell them to share:

202879_screenshot_03_l.jpg

Username : lamhoangkhang40

Because i'm a 9 class student and going to have 2 most important exam in my life, it's final exam of class 9 and the entrance exam to register to a good school that i can reach to my own dream, so from now to that i will be stress, a nintendo switch will make me out of stress for a big fan of pokemon like me.

have a nice day,

~Khang~

My name has been showed up. You will be cursed by my unlimited Khang's Aura everytime I online. My smile will make you can't sleep, and when you sleep...... a nightmare begin.......

0nllMBu.png

In Game Name: Pacer

I've been playing off and on for a while on Blue Server. Played on Red server until the final wipe, then a little more, then switched to Blue server.

I'd love to get the Switch, as it is the first gaming system that my wife said she would be interested in trying... I'm so excited, she'll finally play with me (I'll get her hooked on PRO :Grin: ). Being a Ph.D. student with a young family we won't be able to get one on our own though :D: .

Thank You Very Much! :thanks:

Pacer