Set for lucario PLS...

Tigrex01

Hi, I would like to know if my riolu 17spd is good and what would be your moveset for PVP? :Question:

:Grin:

To feel fear, is caused by an incomplete heart, the emotion of fear can not be controlled by the will, you can strengthen will with wisdom. "Emotions, will, wisdom" ... if you can use them as support for each one, then you are complete

(Sentir miedo, es causado por un corazón incompleto, la emoción de miedo no puede ser controlada por la voluntad, puedes fortalecer voluntad con sabiduría. "Emociones, voluntad, sabiduría"... si puedes usarlos como apoyo a cada uno, entonces estás completo.)

Hi, I would like to know if my riolu 17spd is good and what would be your moveset for PVP? :Question:

Timid or Jolly?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

Timid or Jolly?

jolly

To feel fear, is caused by an incomplete heart, the emotion of fear can not be controlled by the will, you can strengthen will with wisdom. "Emotions, will, wisdom" ... if you can use them as support for each one, then you are complete

(Sentir miedo, es causado por un corazón incompleto, la emoción de miedo no puede ser controlada por la voluntad, puedes fortalecer voluntad con sabiduría. "Emociones, voluntad, sabiduría"... si puedes usarlos como apoyo a cada uno, entonces estás completo.)

Timid or Jolly?

jolly

Sword Dance

Extreme Speed

Close Combat

Bullet Punch/Icepunch/EQ/Crunch

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

17 is too slow, misses a rather important speed benchmark, base 88+ (Offensive Excadrill).

As for a set:

Lucario @ Life Orb

Ability: Justified

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Swords Dance

- Close Combat

- Extreme Speed

- Bullet Punch / Iron Tail / Crunch / Ice Punch

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!