cropped letters in chat

Realgeorge

7fbe4133acf53d10608e18e4e805bec0.png

how do i fix this ? and the letters are blurry after the update

Hello georgepaul7,

did you try to change your res or change the GUI scaling or even change the chat window?

hWVCs3R.gif

FkEirJB.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

7fbe4133acf53d10608e18e4e805bec0.png

how do i fix this ? and the letters are blurry after the update

Hello georgepaul7,

did you try to change your res or change the GUI scaling or even change the chat window?

hWVCs3R.gif

FkEirJB.png

yeah i did that ,GUI scale seems to just zoom in the screen ,i dont want it zoomed so much ,but the problem is rectified then , the resolution is right only

yeah i did that ,GUI scale seems to just zoom in the screen ,i dont want it zoomed so much ,but the problem is rectified then

I mean you found a solution for your problem then, try to find a a comfortable GUI scaling, like not to big but still enough to fix the problem :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.