► Repel trick spawns ~ All known spawns (112 variations in total) [Updated 06/09/17] ◄

Prehax

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [NEW REPEL TRICKS~ 8/4/2017]◄

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Kirbypink<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, I suggested all of them + their level ranges; I hope to see more ingame, working on another list</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [NEW REPEL TRICKS~ 8/4/2017]◄

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="421955" time="1501880218" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>

@Kirbypink, I suggested all of them + their level ranges; I hope to see more ingame, working on another list

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

o: I never even knew! Thanks for your constant work!</r>

tumblr_no7ylfPR021u5tgm3o1_250.giftumblr_nvbjm18xJT1rpbjwzo2_400.gif

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [NEW REPEL TRICKS~ 8/5/2017]◄

<t>Thanks to red and prehax for all your works, I will try to hunt again with the rappel now ! Hope the love of the hunting will come back but the rappel trick can help a lot. <br/>

Have u some hunt with high spawn rate/decent poke to propose ? <br/>

And I would like to hunt with repel trick to catch the shiny that I want but I don't know if its worth, i will certainly lose lot of money. Why not propose to Red something to save some money like the Train Ticket, why not create the ultimate rappel for 1 weak or 1 day, like 50k - 1day ; 300k 1 weak ?</t>

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [NEW REPEL TRICKS~ 8/5/2017]◄

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>FatManClt<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, the Repel Trick is a timesaver (faster encounters since you dont have to run away a lot of times)<br/>

<br/>

I am hunting a Shiny Munchlax currently, do what you think is right; shinies are still rare and <br/>

<br/>

a Repel Item won't be implemented, the Repel Trick is a moneysink for a reason :P</r>

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>So add the possiblity to use the reppel again would be the minimum imo. And yeah shiny must be rare but hunting tier 8-9 with rappel trick, its like give your money away lol <br/>

I will try to hunt a shiny with the trick but tier 5 is the 'limit' imo</t>

Re: ► Spawn Repel Trick ~ All known pokemon spawns [30+ new spawns ~ 8/5/2017]◄

<r><MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Mabor<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>, no?</r>