The games Music! A few ideas for improvement

Fatedestroyer

Okay ive thought about this one for awhile of course it would be awesome to have the corresponding music for each area and region to match the game but i can see why you might not want to do that (copyright).

Ill just lits a few ideas

1. i think the music in the caves is too happy especially for caves being the most difficult part of the game sometimes.

2.Rival and elite 4 battles could really use different more intesnse music if u cant use whats from the game.

3. Could fan covers or fan rearranges of the music be used.

pretty much i just think the original games music would bring back the nostalgic feel. but to be honest the music gets repetitive, i still love this game and even just more music at all would kill some of the repetitiveness. Thank You =)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I fully agree with you!

First it really is a mess on the music played in the bad environment (boat music in houses, road in caves etc) and the staff will tell me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's a copyright problem.

And yes secondly we really REALLY need epic music for Pokémon league! It's a very important part of the game and I couldn't help being disappointed when I heard the flat normal battle music on elite four...

And also I would love to hear staff position about allowing community to make some covers.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

I truly agree with all of you guys !

I was thinking the same, the current music doesn't fit the background, and it's quite repetitive :Nervous: . If it's only a copyright problem, could it be possible to build up a team that would work on making covers, as you said ? :Shy:

I'd love to help with this btw, even though I'm not a professional at all.

(And yes, I really miss e4 and gym battle music :Frown: )

CV2qiUL.png

4zow4kj.png