batonpass+speedboost bugged?

Autobots

hi last day i was in a battle and i had my scolipede and opponent had a donphan i used protect he used stealth rock and according to speedbost my speed will now be doubled(eg;if 300 was the speed it would be 600).then he switchd into starmie i used megahorn my attack missd my speed rose again and i used protect and he usd icebeam and nothing happend and then i used batonpass to azumarill with azumarill initial speed 177 and after batonpassing it should be somewhere near 450+ and should easily outspeed starmie but on the next turn i used knock off but he got the first attack and used thunderbolt and killed azumarrill ....i hope u look into it.

Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Not Bannable

Baton Pass (Sometimes using Baton Pass will just switch out Pokemon instead of Baton Passing to the next Pokemon).

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Will this be fixed soon?

sadly there is no ETA (Estimated time of Arrival) for any fixes/new things, you just have to wait. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.