Faster Digging

Pownstar

"Do you want to dig here?"

Well, yes. What else am I going to do here? Like, why would I even bother going here and interacting with this if not to dig? :Nervous:

"Please select a Pokemon that knows the Dig technique."

Why? Who cares who does it? You don't nag about this when cutting bushes... :etc:

[glow=black]Just cut to the digging. Thanks.[/glow]

49670 Haha, this guy is funny.

They aren't done the same most likely.

The cutting bushes is probably done clientside while this is probably done with the server/scripts.

I agree to this but Pownstar has a point.

As a programmer i realized that the server can randomly generate without actually asking for which pokemon to dig and can just consume an amount of time to generate the digs outcome. If the pokemon with dig doesnt meet dig requirements then it can just say "Your pokemon/s doesnt have enough happiness to dig".

It can be an easy 1 conversation like

Do you want to dig? Y/N

You found Nothing or (Prism Scale)

But if the Digs result considers the pokemons value/number that will use dig then its a different story.

dig is triggered with a NPC script, it literally cannot work like cut, which works server side

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.