Macho braze and effor braze

Nando7007

Is there a Macho Braze and effor Braze in the game?

Hello Nando7007,

you can dig up Macho Braces or get one from trading a Drowzee in Goldenrod City (infront of the PC is a biker). :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Is there a Macho Braze and effor Braze in the game?

Hey Nando7007!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. There is a macho brace in game, you can get a free one when you trade a drowzee for machop in Goldenrod City. The machop will be holding it after you trade. After you trade with that npc you can purchase additional macho braces from him in-case you misplace yours. You can also retrieve them from dig spots, however it may be harder and take some effort to dig one up. If you have the Rainbow Badge to trade, you can also try buying one from trade chat or using the Trade Zone sub-forum to purchase one. Since your question is answered I will now lock the thread. I hope you have a great day and I wish you the best of luck in obtaining a Macho Brace! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved and Moved to Proper Place-[/glow]

Until we meet again.