I found a bug by which you can walk without having any pokemon

Ashusdrl

while i was trading i traded my 1 poke and the person who was trading with me traded all 6 pokes after the trade was complete i saw i dont have any poke in my slot and i can go anyhwere without having any poke in my any shot.everyone said me to report this bug so i reported it. :Shy: i can get pokes my using pc :thanks:

glitch.thumb.png.e75c06a25457435c9092a6e18aa704f1.png

glitch2.thumb.png.265ca660f316c6ad6d224b6c70a2ff6b.png

glitch3.thumb.png.1860137d8c96eac0a80ec7a776876aa6.png

while i was trading i traded my 1 poke and the person who was trading with me traded all 6 pokes after the trade was complete i saw i dont have any poke in my slot and i can go anyhwere without having any poke in my any shot.everyone said me to report this bug so i reported it. :Shy: i can get pokes by using pc :thanks:

enter the grass and find missing.no *-*

you die instantly; so no don't do it if you want to lose money

I had the bug myself and it happens when you trade full parties

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-

it is a normal battle which you lose instantly o.o

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.