Gym Leader & Elite 4 Guide (ALL REGION)

Allessio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

153286 ok, what you think my pokemon team can beat E4?

my team are: Charizard 72lvl , Raichu 79lvl, Floatzel 72lvl, Haunter 20lvl, Magneton 36lvl.

I beat won 8th gym already.

For Kanto e4 you want all lvl 85+ in your party. for johto e4 you want all lvl 90+ in you party. any pokemon below lvl 75 will no withstand a single hit if the attack dealt is neutral unless the pokemon has the sturdy ability. in other words no your team will not be good enough for the e4 and may not be good enough to beat zapdos at the end of victory road.

153279 Elite Four can't back to pokecenter, what i do?

you should have invested poke into buying revives and full restores. there is no pokemon game in which you are allowed to go back to the pokemon center when challenging the elite 4.

153286 ok, what you think my pokemon team can beat E4?

my team are: Charizard 72lvl , Raichu 79lvl, Floatzel 72lvl, Haunter 20lvl, Magneton 36lvl.

I beat won 8th gym already.

For Kanto e4 you want all lvl 85+ in your party. for johto e4 you want all lvl 90+ in you party. any pokemon below lvl 75 will no withstand a single hit if the attack dealt is neutral unless the pokemon has the sturdy ability. in other words no your team will not be good enough for the e4 and may not be good enough to beat zapdos at the end of victory road.

That's simply untrue. I beat the Kanto E4 with all level 70 pokemon

I was able to defeat kanto with a level 92 blastoise and 95 alakazam. The remaining fillers were a level 82 raichu, 84 steelix, blah blah blah.. All that matters is that you want a strong and reliable team. And make sure you bring plenty of potions, revives, and full heals.

Great newbie informer here.

But I wouldn't call this a "guide".

4Js4V3d.png