How does Nikola legendary pokemon recatch reward work?

Lordnewbie

If you've caught the legendary pokemon in question, you can't release them for the chance at another. Nikola exists for people who didn't catch their pokemon the first time. Otherwise it would be abused to farm for better legendaries. (I believe)

If you've caught the legendary pokemon in question, you can't release them for the chance at another. Nikola exists for people who didn't catch their pokemon the first time. Otherwise it would be abused to farm for better legendaries. (I believe)

Oh.. so Im forever suck with my sassy mew -_-

yes, only those who disconnected during battle / accidently kill / no ball / run or whatever ,as long as didn't catch it. Then you can battle Nikola to get that second chance

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

Oh.. so Im forever suck with my sassy mew -_-

There's hope:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=377632#p377632

My game crashed when I went to capture the mew, and now I played with nikola and lost, how very discouraged about the game because it took me a lot to complete the dex what I do? :Angry:

You wait 21 days and fight him again. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

-snip-

Hey there LordNewbie!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. The Nikola boss exists for those who have lost their chance at a legendary due to disconnecting during battle, accidently killing the legendary pokemon, no pokeballs, run, etc,as long as they did not catch the legendary pokemon they can get a chance to catch it again, as NicoChan has stated above. The Nikola boss also has a cooldown of 21 days. Since your question is answered, I will now lock the post. I hope you have a great day! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.