PokeBalls

Emperorryuga

Day Before Yesterday i encountered a dragonair but i couldnt catch it becoz of i dont have pokeballs, i was in my way to buy some pokeballs but it encountered, then i thought how many players suffered this after hunting more than days to catch that ?, i ask that why dont u keep a shop in middle of battle so they can buy pokeball like 1 pokeball 1000$ ( i mean high price). this could make players feel better, sry for bad English though.

Thank You Staff,

With Respect to your work,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

Day Before Yesterday i encountered a dragonair but i couldnt catch it becoz of i dont have pokeballs, i was in my way to buy some pokeballs but it encountered, then i thought how many players suffered this after hunting more than days to catch that ?, i ask that why dont u keep a shop in middle of battle so they can buy pokeball like 1 pokeball 1000$ ( i mean high price). this could make players feel better, sry for bad English though.

Thank You Staff,

With Respect to your work,

Ryuga.

i guess they wont do this because, in the normal games you cant just buy a pokeball while in the middle of a battle.

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

Hello EmperorRyuga,

at first I want to say sorry for the bad experience you had with this situation.

Let me explain my personal opinion to this topic.

In every game the player is responsible to his items himself. In Skyrim you will simply die in a hard fight when you didnt bought some potions before starting the adventure. In World of Warcraft you will let the raid wipe, if you are the prot warrior and forgot your shield.

Even in Pokemon the player should get the feeling which items he will need before starting his adventures.

I guess there will be no shop inside the battle.

Did you tried to surf on Love Island at night? The spawnrate of Dratini there isn't that bad as in Dragons Den

Best Regards

Ridalas

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

PRO Wiki[/glow] | [glow=red]Facebook[/glow] | [glow=red]Youtube[/glow] | [glow=red]Official PRO Discord[/glow] | [glow=red]Sinnoh Progress[/glow]

Thank you to EmperorRyuga for this Sig

Hello EmperorRyuga,

at first I want to say sorry for the bad experience you had with this situation.

Let me explain my personal opinion to this topic.

In every game the player is responsible to his items himself. In Skyrim you will simply die in a hard fight when you didnt bought some potions before starting the adventure. In World of Warcraft you will let the raid wipe, if you are the prot warrior and forgot your shield.

Even in Pokemon the player should get the feeling which items he will need before starting his adventures.

I guess there will be no shop inside the battle.

Did you tried to surf on Love Island at night? The spawnrate of Dratini there isn't that bad as in Dragons Den

Best Regards

Ridalas

Bro, i still dont have allow to love island , i said u my situation i was going to buy pokeballs(coz i wasted pokeballs on kingdra) and dragonair encountered , i always keep good no. of pokeballs with me , even some players who r sensitive can cry a lot due to this thats what s my saying

Thanking Ya,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

Of course this is a source of indignation.

And your suggestion isn't that bad.

Like i said: My personal opinion is to not be able to sell Pokeballs inside battle. Maybe someone else is going to give an official statement.

The fact that you weren't farming Dragonair there i couldn't know, I'm sorry. This was just a suggestion of my side for the case you were farming Dragonair.

Best Regards

Ridalas

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

PRO Wiki[/glow] | [glow=red]Facebook[/glow] | [glow=red]Youtube[/glow] | [glow=red]Official PRO Discord[/glow] | [glow=red]Sinnoh Progress[/glow]

Of course this is a source of indignation.

And your suggestion isn't that bad.

Like i said: My personal opinion is to not be able to sell Pokeballs inside battle. Maybe someone else is going to give an official statement.

The fact that you weren't farming Dragonair there i couldn't know, I'm sorry. This was just a suggestion of my side for the case you were farming Dragonair.

Best Regards

Ridalas

With Respect to your statement, You are staff now but before u could be a player or just think your not staff then think what happens if u loose a extremely rare poke coz of pokeballs and think if ur a noob like me who started game just then think how u feel , my request u that u can provide pokeballs for real money too in the next update and im not selfish abt this , im just expressing feelings of some trainers

Thanking ya,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

The spawnrates are the same in every area it just appears to be easier duo less common spawns in that area. :P

Hello EmperorRyuga,

I have been to countless hunting sessions in my 2700 hours on yellow and I have never the issue you are explaining; same goes for any player who was explicit hunting for a specific pokemon.

The suggestion might be "good" in a nutshell but if you think about players who don't have pokeballs while hunting for a pokemon; why would you want to charge an enormous amount for it? I mean why do you want to let poor players pay more? The issue you experienced is not that big of a deal to add something like an in-battle-shop; you were just unprepared and I highly doubt that you didn't notice that you were out of pokeballs; if you were out of balls the second you encountered a Kingdra then you didn't have enough pokeballs to begin with. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

With Respect to your statement, You are staff now but before u could be a player or just think your not staff then think what happens if u loose a extremely rare poke coz of pokeballs and think if ur a noob like me who started game just then think how u feel , my request u that u can provide pokeballs for real money too in the next update and im not selfish abt this , im just expressing feelings of some trainers

Thanking ya,

Ryuga.

When I talk about my opinion, I am not talking as a staff member.

I'm still a player like you and everyone else. I skipped a shiny Ledyba while the Easter event because I had no Pokeballs.

Of course I was sad about the fact that i needed to skip my first self-captured shiny. Since this happened I always run with a decent stock of Pokeballs.

This is something every player needs to learn by himself.

If I hit a minimum amount of Pokeballs like 10 I will go to the next market and buy some more.

If we would add these Pokeballs into the battle menu other players will be angry about the pricing for example.

A question on my side is: Do you have a logic explanation where the Pokeball you just bought is coming from? At the moment it sounds a bit like magic :)

Speaking about balls, any chance we are going to get other balls? More than other, Level Ball, Timer Ball..

This is something very interesting you are asking there. I asked some other staff members.

This idea is pretty good! I will write this down.

But at this moment we have higher priorities for example finishing and releasing Sinnoh.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards

Ridalas

uQsOaDP.jpg

[glow=red]

Thanking ya,

Ryuga.

When I talk about my opinion, I am not talking as a staff member.

I'm still a player like you and everyone else. I skipped a shiny Ledyba while the Easter event because I had no Pokeballs.

Of course I was sad about the fact that i needed to skip my first self-captured shiny. Since this happened I always run with a decent stock of Pokeballs.

This is something every player needs to learn by himself.

If I hit a minimum amount of Pokeballs like 10 I will go to the next market and buy some more.

If we would add these Pokeballs into the battle menu other players will be angry about the pricing for example.

A question on my side is: Do you have a logic explanation where the Pokeball you just bought is coming from? At the moment it sounds a bit like magic :)

Speaking about balls, any chance we are going to get other balls? More than other, Level Ball, Timer Ball..

This is something very interesting you are asking there. I asked some other staff members.

This idea is pretty good! I will write this down.

But at this moment we have higher priorities for example finishing and releasing Sinnoh.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards

Ridalas

Thank Ya for Responding , and i think you are correct too but i am saying some player feeling just but thank ya.

Regards,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png