BUG LOST BALL

Genesis2010

GM help me please!!

About 30 minutes ago from now, my account suddenly lost all pokeball ( about 350 pokeball, ~800 ultraball, 2 master ball, a lot of greatball) . I relogged account 3 times, but the ball bag is empty, i only can buy 300 pokeball for hunt pokemon.

Please reply soon for me.

-snip-

Hi Genesis2010

Sorry for your inconvenience. Let's try to solve this. Do you possess some sort of screenshot that shows you having those items?, and also, can you tell us which items do you have now in your balls part?

I wait for your answer :Grin:

Regards!

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.

-snip-

Hi Genesis2010

Sorry for your inconvenience. Let's try to solve this. Do you possess some sort of screenshot that shows you having those items?, and also, can you tell us which items do you have now in your balls part?

I wait for your answer :Grin:

Regards!

Sorry i don't have any screenshot of it, but i only remember i have 2 master ball from event, about 800 ultraball from smash stone, about 350 pokeball, and some greatball . :Frown:

-snip-

Mmm okey, can you tell me how many Pokeballs/ Greatballs/ Ultraballs you have now?

YmGOHGU.png

General Support| Bug Resolution Center | Game Guides | Meet & Greet | Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be cut with a Katana.

no friend , i headbut tree in route 11

The reason why you lost them is because you started the Pinkan Quest and have neither completed it, nor talked to the ranger after going out of the reserve. I checked your game data, and all your pokeballs, master ball included are with the ranger in Pinkan City..

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

no friend , i headbut tree in route 11

The reason why you lost them is because you started the Pinkan Quest and have neither completed it, nor talked to the ranger after going out of the reserve. I checked your game data, and all your pokeballs, master ball included are with the ranger in Pinkan City..

Maybe, So now what should I do to get them back?

Maybe, So now what should I do to get them back?

I assume you have to finish the quest or talk to the NPC again (not sure if he gives you the pokeballs back).

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.