Legendaries

Emperorryuga

I did'nt get any legendary but im seeing the problems of the players now, some get good legendaries and some get trash and theyre even not tradable and recatchable. What does this mean?? Others are not good players? I mean instead of setting random ivs to the legendaries set static ivs , so all can be happy or make it tradable so they can buy, this is not a fair play if one get good ivs and other not (coz they are untradable or recatchable).

Thanking Ya,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

Hello EmperorRyuga,

I am not quite sure what you are suggesting but I assume you want to make legendary pokemon trade-able and make all of them good? I can assure you that neither of those things will happen.

The "set stats/nature" is explained by Thor in one of the recent suggestions

U defo will not get a sync 100% chance and 15+ IVs, else PvP will just be legendary spam.

As for the trading legendary part; simple no. I didn't finish 210 evolves and caught data of three regions to get all 3 legendary pokemon + a long quests just for some guy (who spents 5$) to get the same or even a better result.

As for the "bad nature/ivs" part; Thor mentioned that someone is currently working on a solution that will please us as players. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello EmperorRyuga,

I am not quite sure what you are suggesting but I assume you want to make legendary pokemon trade-able and make all of them good? I can assure you that neither of those things will happen.

The "set stats/nature" is explained by Thor in one of the recent suggestions

U defo will not get a sync 100% chance and 15+ IVs, else PvP will just be legendary spam.

As for the trading legendary part; simple no. I didn't finish 210 evolves and caught data of three regions to get all 3 legendary pokemon + a long quests just for some guy (who spents 5$) to get the same or even a better result.

As for the "bad nature/ivs" part; Thor mentioned that someone is currently working on a solution that will please us as players. :)

I was just saying that just make it tradeable or(not both i used or)static ivs for all bro.

VHyPk2n.png

I was just saying that just make it tradeable or(not both i used or)static ivs for all bro.

As I said; it's a bad idea. The legendary pokemon are rewards for completing the dex/having a lot of hours and spending a lot of time for them; why would it be fair to buy them; makes legit 0 sense to me.

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

As I said; it's a bad idea. The legendary pokemon are rewards for completing the dex/having a lot of hours and spending a lot of time for them; why would it be fair to buy them; makes legit 0 sense to me.

what if they get legendary after spending lot of time and getting a bad one? is it fair ? and it is uncatchable and untradable too so the guys who got good one get a good play though..

Thanking Ya,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png

what if they get legendary after spending lot of time and getting a bad one? is it fair ? and it is uncatchable and untradable too so the guys who got good one get a good play though..

I would love it when you read what I wrote in my earlier posts, there is currently a progress going on to make sure that we get another chance for our failed sync legendary.

I would love it when you read what I wrote in my earlier posts, there is currently a progress going on to make sure that we get another chance for our failed sync legendary.

OK bro, lets leave this thing here right now . :D , thank ya for responding though.

Thanking Ya,

Ryuga.

VHyPk2n.png